Hello world! Today I will be doing a new tag. I am doing the Autumn Time Tag which I first saw here. I hope you enjoy!
1.Crunching Leaves : Choose a book with an Orange, Red, or Yellow on it.
My edition of The Daughter of Smoke and Bones. I just love that book, I read it for a fall read-a-thon, and it is fall colours.
2. Cozy Sweater : It’s cooled down enough to wear warmer clothing – What book have you read that gives you a warm feeling?
The Little Prince, this has been my go to book ever since I was little.Whenever I want something to warm me up this book always does the trick.
3. Fall Storm : The wind is howling and the thunder is roaring – What book do you read during this Autumn Storm?
I am currently reading book 2 of the daughter of smoke and bone trilogy- Days of blood and starlight, and I am nearing the end, so hopefully *fingers crossed* soon it will be in my wrap-up post (coming up on Sunday).
4. Cool Crisp Air : What book character would you like to trade places with?
That is a tough one… So the first book that pops in my mind is the Faith of the Fallen by Terry Goodkind, and the character is Nicci. The reason I would like to switch with her is because I love powerful female characters, and she is extremely strong.
5. Hot Apple Cider : What under-hyped book would you want to become the next big thing?
I think under-hyped is a relative term, but there is a series I wish more people had read and that series is by Katherine Kerr and it is called Deverry.
(A series I myself have not yet finished.. Guilty what can I say)
6. Coat, Scarves, and Mittens : What is the most embarrassing book cover you own, that you’d like to keep hidden?
I don’t think there is one to tell you the truth… Do I have to pick one?
7. Pumpkin Spice : What’s your favorite Autumn Foods/Drinks?
Well, it is not really an Autumn drink, but my favourite is warm milk with cadburry chocolate, it is amazing, or a cup of tea with honey and milk. I can’t say I have a favourite food, but I like hot bread with butter and honey along with my drink, please!
8. Warm , cozy bonfire: Who do you tag?
Everyone, no exception at all.