Hello lovelies, this post is a little bit late, but still better late than never right? Here are my plans for 2016!
- My goodreads reading goal has been set to a hundred books. That is double than what I read in 2015, but I think I can do it! So far, I have managed to keep up with it. If you want to be able to keep track of what I’m reading you can do so on goodreads or my blog!
- My goal is to watch a hundred movies this year. As you might recall, I did try to do this last year, but I did not really manage to pull through, so this year I am trying again. (You can see which movies I’ve watched here)
- Once again this year I will attempt to complete the Popsugar’s Ultimate Reading challenge. Last Year I did not manage to do it, but hopefully, this year I will. Going alongside this resolution, I will also attempt to post a video review for each book for the challenge. That way I will keep track of everything I’ve read through the small video logs. (Videos will be uploaded on youtube, I will also create a page on my blog where you can see what I am reading)
- I will try to upload at least once a week on youtube and generally I will try to be more active on all of my Social Media. I will also try to upload more frequently on my blog.
- I want to complete my novel. I have almost finished the first draft (thank God for Nanowrimo) so now, I need to start editing it and polishing it.