Hello lovelies! So, as you know #RYBSAT ends on May 8th and I will be honest I have not read nearly enough for it. But, there is another readathon around the block and I will be participating in that. The readathon is the Book Buddy Readathon created by Sam and Elena over on youtube.
Basically to join in you need to pick a buddy and read with them (My buddy – Mati from misteltoereads)
The readathon runs from the 7th till the 13th of May, which means that there is a two day overlap with #RYBSAT.
1) Choose three books and get your buddy to pick one from them for you to read.
2) Read a book with your buddy.
3) Read a book with your buddy’s favourite colour on.
4) Read a book that’s title starts with the first letter of your buddy’s name (or at least appears in the title if not possible).
5) Read a book that you want to… just because.
So, here are my choices:
- My three books were Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert , This is Where I leave you by Jonathan Tropper ,Oblivion by J.L. Armentrout – Mati’s choice for me is This is Where I Leave You.
- The book that we will be reading together is Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Her favourite colour is black, so I will be reading Homecoming by Kass Morgan for that.
- I will try to read the book for this challenge in the overlap of the two readathons, since for RYBSAT my TBR has Macbeth and the Merchant of Venice in it. Both are books that start with M, so they work perfectly!
- I will leave this blank. I will just pick up any book I feel like reading in the spur of the moment.
That’s my TBR for this readathon. If you are participating I would love to see what your TBR looks like!